You can already apply for September 2018 to study MBBS in China. Shantou University Medical College offers a high quality education with many different advantages compared to other MBBS programs. Applying early pays of, so make sure to start your application as soon as possible.
Shantou University Medical College
Application fee: No application fee, applying is free of cost!
Tuition fee: 52,000 rmb ($8,050 USD) per year
Accommodation: 800 rmb ($124 USD) per month for a shared double room, 1600 rmb ($248 USD) per month for a single room
Insurance: 600 rmb ($93 USD) per year
Admission requirements: Just make sure to provide all required documents. You can find a list of required documents here.
Advantages of the program:
- Internationally accepted assessment tools are used to asses the student’s performance and include:
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Teaching Objective Structured Clinical Examination (TOSCE)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), average pass rate of 93-98%
- China’s Medical Licensure Examination, average pass rate of 100% (national average is only 20%)
- Courses are taught in English with well established international textbooks
- Application based learning, the program includes a 1 year clinical internship (see full curriculum)
- Excellent facilities for learning and free time activities
Shantou University Medical College, short SUMC, is located in the city of Shantou on the eastern coast of Guangdong Province and on the verge of the China South Sea. The MBBS program is five years in duration and leads to a bachelor degree. The applicants who hold a bachelor degree and have completed all the first year courses are eligible for direct entry to the second year.
How to Apply
- Start an online application: Click the “Apply Now” Button below, then click on the “Next: To Contact Info” button
- Fill out the application form: Fill in your personal details and provide all required documents. You can see which documents are required here.
- Submit your application: In the confirmation section of your application, press the “Submit Application” button. If you also send us an email with your application reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org then we will review your application faster