Study in an internationalized academic environment and learn from top-tier teaching staff at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Shenzhen.
As one of the world’s top universities, CUHK is a forward looking university with grass roots in China and a unique global vision. CUHK provides students with quality education through various fields of study that combine different disciplines, whole person education, a unique college system, and a bilingual curricula.
Experience a vibrant student life, state-of-the-art facilities, extensive opportunities and rich China exposure at CUHK Shenzhen.
If you would like to know more about CUHK Shenzhen, you can request free information through China Admissions.
CUHK Shenzhen application deadline
The Chinese University of Hong Kong Shenzhen application deadline for September 2020 intake is on June 15, 2020.
Who can apply?
Foreign passport holder from a country or region other than Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan.
What qualifications are required?
CUHK welcomes applicants with a wide range of qualifications. You just need to take any of the following:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE / A-Level)
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) / American College Test (ACT)
- Local national higher education entrance examination
- Completed at least one year of undergraduate study at a qualified university
- Completed at least one year of study leading to the qualification of associate degree / higher diploma or its equivalent
Tuition and Other Expenses
- Tuition Fee: the annual tuition fee for the 2020 intake is 95,000 RMB (approximately USD $13,500).
- Accommodation Fee: Annual accommodation fees 1,200 RMB (est USD $180).
- Miscellaneous Study Fee: 500 RMB (est USD $80) per academic year.
- Medical Insurance: 320 RMB (est USD $50) per academic year.
- Textbooks: dependent on courses in addition to your study preferences, approximately 1,200 RMB (est USD $190).
- Monthly expenses: dependent on lifestyle and preferences, approximately 2,000 RMB (est USD $315) should cover meals, power, water and entertainment.
About CUHK Shenzhen
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen is established in accordance with the Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Chinese-foreign Cooperation in Running Schools upon approval of the Ministry of Education.
CUHK boasts of an international learning environment, a bilingual teaching pedagogy, a collegiate system, general education courses, multidisciplinary programs and a student-centered educational philosophy.
At present, the University has programs in science, engineering, economic management, and humanities and social science. Its long term goal is to recruit 11,000 domestic and international students, 7,500 of whom will be undergraduate students and 3,500 Masters or PhD students.
Learn more about CUHK Shenzhen here.
Request Free Information
See a complete list of CUHK programs or fill out the form below to request free information.